So we have decided to nickname baby Nelles #3 Bee...here's all the ways this nickname fits perfectly into hopeful signs:
1. It is meant to Bee
2. C at Bereaved Families calls babies keepers, we want these babies to be our keepers, ours is Bee Keeper, which is actually a real thing!
3. What is meant to be will Bee
4. I bought a book called Someone Came BEEfore you
5. This year there is an increasingly large amount of Bumble Bees, I have never seen so many! One came and flew right by my face, it even lightly brushed it it was that close. That has never happened.
6. We already have a song picked out : I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee, won't my mommy be so proud of me, I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee, MUAH, it kissed me (yes I altered it because Ouch it stung my doesn't really fit)
Bees trip to Niagara Falls:
I am so thankful each of our boys were able to experience life from inside the womb while they were with us and we have every intention of doing the same for Bee. I can't wait to indulge her taste buds with all the wonderful food I will be consuming this summer and fall, Indian, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, I'm sure there will be plenty of BBqed steak as well. Bee's first trip was to Niagara Falls and I'd like to say she had a good time. Here are some pics of what she did.
We also got to watch some fudge being made and then were lucky enough to enjoy the taste of it afterwords..mmm...we went with turtle fudge, it didn't last long.