Not much to report. Jacob is still sideways but I am fine with him staying that way, I told him he was only allowed to moev if he can do it safely and he has to watch out for his cord. If he can't I'm okay with a c-section. It would be better for him to be born naturally but if he is content then so am I. We can work around it. He passed his BPP 8 out of 8 with a 3x3 pocket of fluid and I most certainly saw his boy parts again. I will be shocked if he comes out a girl! Talked with the doctor, if he does turn and we do deliver naturally we will be induced on Sunday Sept 4th. If he will be born via c-section it will be on Monday Sept 5th. We just have to book the time. I'm hoping we can get in first thing in the morning like 8am. I wouldn't want to wait any loner plus you can't eat prior and well for those of you who know me well, I am not a happy camper when I can't eat. Plus I'd have anxiety all day and at least if we delivery in the am then, assuming he is okay, immediate family can visit him in the NICU that afternoon since if it is a c-section no one else can be in the room with us, another reason why natural would be better, my mom and dad could be in the room with us. But then again I do not want him risking a cord accident even though he doesn't have far to turn I think it's to risky. All of this can change depending on his test results this week, at any time if anything starts to go down hill he will be out!
It was a really tough decision to decide to wait the few extra days and not deliver on Friday but if it has to be a c-section, the extra days may help his lungs a bit more. I just won't sleep Friday-Monday because they said they won't do 24/7 monitoring but they sure as heck better step up the monitoring, hook me up to the contraction machine a few times a day to ease my worries at least. I know he can move and loose the heartbeat it won't cause me anymore anxiety. Even turn the sound off if you have to but I want him monitored more so we need to discuss that with the doctor this week. We make the official plan on Monday. Anyone who wants to come visit next week is more then welcome too, I'll be a basket case if I don't have any distractions, wait...who am I kidding, I'll be a basket case regardless but visitors will keep me busy for a few hours.
There's not much else to report. He's been moving around a lot, passing his tests within the required amounts (we'll see about the NST today, he has been taking longer on those) and just hanging out in my uterus having a party. Having no cable or internet isn't horrible, in fact we cancelled cable at home so we won't have that when we go back anyways. It's nice to have time just to feel connected to God and Jacob and think about life. Well that is all for today....I'll update on Monday when we make our final plan and we know whats going on. It i